Problem Rain Peet Bros Ultimeter 2100

the metric setting in the config.txt is just to set to show metric units
that is all
that is not the same thing as having set in the windows version that you have a metric ultimeter rain gauge (which you did not have ticked)
the other thing is that it looks like you are not using complete record mode now?
that has confused me

try a new update
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/consolewdtest.zip

I’m installing this new update and see if it reads the rain correctly, as it reads on the station console.

What do you mean by complete registration? Pay the program?
The one on windows has been bought. I asked you, how much this cost if I had to buy it 2 weeks ago. Let me know.

Good morning Brian,
finally the program is back to read every single shot of rain in a perfect way.

[u]I am still waiting for the revelation of the mm/h data that is not communicated on the clientraw file of the program.

And let me know how to get the full version of the program.[/u]

for the rain rate
try another update

Ok I try to test this new update and update you so much tomorrow it should go back;)

Hi Brian,
I wanted to warn you, that with the last update, the clientraw file does not communicate the data of the mm/h, or the intensity of rain falling in a time.

for the rain rate
try another update

Ok brian thank you very much, I try it and as soon as it rains I warn you if it communicates the data of the mm / h.

If you can see if it is possible to solve the problem in the other wundeground topic.

Thank you so much

Hi Brian,
I tried the last version you sent me, unfortunately yesterday it rained and did not yet mark the frequency of rain that fell in mm / h the RainRate.

I realized that beyond this the clientraw file does not communicate other data such as the icon associated sunny-cloudy-cloudy-rain-strong wind, always marks the sun.

If it can be useful I send you the clientraw file that was generated by the weather display on windows.

i managed to hook up my WMR100 station and a rain gauge
try a new update from the download page
vers 17.2
you should see the rain rate value in the terminal output

Where do I get the new version indicating the mm/ h of falling rain?

from the WD download page (i.e like a normal download)

oK I got the new version for raspberry pi3 i have to replace only the consolewd file right?

yes

Yes, I confirm you, that is going great, problem solved.

Now we await the solution on the conflict between metetemplatefast and weather undeground and …

Thank you very much for your work.

I will make it though where the rain rate is part of the data output line for the next update

Ok, however, I confirm that today it rained and the rain rate worked perfectly.

Hi Brian,

you’re right there 'still to work on the value RAIN RATE, as today is scoring mm/ H as if it rained, when today it is not raining.

the rain rate slowly drops away to zero after it stops raining
eventually it should set to zero you should find

Hello brian, yes, I know that when it rains, then the rain rate drops slowly but now it is not raining already ‘from 24h at least and continues to score on the site mm / H while on the console the rain rate is’ 0.0 as never ?
Mark at times 51.7 mm/h without it raining, something is not compatible between my station and the latest version of consolewd.