WXSIMATE ver.6.3 - Synop

WXSIMATE ver.6.3 - Synop.
If the Synop option is checked, the errors shown in the images appear.
Regardless of the source chosen for Synop, the same error occurs.
Someone can help me fix the error.

Thank you,
Marian

I’d expected to see your site referred to in the SIte box and not SYNOP (unless that happens when you get the error. I am using the same SYNOP URL as yours shows and it worked fine.

Stuart

Maybe I did not explain properly, when I run wxsimate I have my site (location) referred to in the box at the very top left of the wxsimate screen and NOT the word SYNOP, nothing to do with the row where the synop tick box is.

Stuart

The word “SYNOP” in the upper left is there just because that’s what it was looking for when it froze. I just checked, and indeed saw that error with at least one of the sites. However, the “digatmos” one worked fine. By the way, I rarely use SYNOP. It’s mainly for parts of the world with very few airports and therefor little METAR. I recommend unchecking SYNOP and relying on METAR, which is better for almost all users, especially since its at least hourly, whereas SYNOP is only every 3 or 6 hours.

Hope that helps!

Tom

Very strange that his SYNOP failed but mine worked using the exact same URL in wxsimate.

Tom thanks for explaining the SYNOP appearing there, I have never had a failure like that so did not know that changed in that way.

Stuart