WDS60 & RealTime Clientraw FTP stalls

Downloaded the latest ‘exe’ & ‘zip’ files today for the S60 build, clientraw still stalls out after 10 minutes wither set to 5 or 10 minute intervals. Back to reliable S53 for now. Any ideas on how to keep the clientraw working after 10 minutes?

there has been no change to the clientrawrealtimeftp.exe program in months
and not sure why you say back to the reliable version 53 as I am not seeing problems like this reported with build 60 by others (and I do not have this problem myself)

maybe you have a setting set like something along the lines of something to do with after a 10 minute interval (e.g under setup, advanced/misc or in the real time ftp setup), but who knows, as just posting it does not work (and what does stall actually mean exactly), helps in no way,sorry

The build 53 I have saved here hasn’t stopped since I re-installed it today which uses RealTime Clientraw (v9.5) Once I install build 60 which uses RealTime Clientraw (v9.9) it stops after 10 mins; doesn’t re-login or restart with the same settings as used with the build 53. I’ve used the 5 and the 10 min intervals in build 53 without any problems it keeps on going, in build 60 the RealTime Clientraw (v9.5) stops after 10 minutes with both 5 and 10 minute intervals.

when you say 5/10 minute intervals, do you mean re login setting?
you can use what ever clientrawrealtimeftp.exe version you like (i.e use the one that works for you with build 60)
I use the restart every 10 minutes instead of re login. maybe try ticking restart instead of re login

Will give that a try, using an older clientrawrealtimeftp.exe. Along with the ticking the restart option if it stalls.

added:
Old clientrawrealtimeftp.exe with the build 60 still running w/o any changes, will keep an old zip of this file for future use with newer builds. Thanks