VWS Import - rain totals

I’ve just started using WD to replace VWS - which I had used for many years. I apologize if this is answered someplace, but I didn’t find this issue noted (I’m certain that’s a failure of my searching).

As I’ve started importing historical data from VWS, I’ve noticed that everything seems to be correct except rainfall totals. The daily totals are close, but its like it is dropping a numeral, and, the monthly totals aren’t adding up correctly. For example, if a day had rainfall of .75 inches in VWS, it’s showing up in WD as .70. If the total for that month should be 1.26 it’s reported as .05

I can go in and correct this manually in WD, but I was curious if there’s a setting or something somewhere I’m missing? My data files were recorded at what appears to be 10 minute intervals…

When I compare my old NOAA Style report (monthly) from VWS to WD, that’s the only thing that isn’t importing correctly.

Thank you for any thoughts/ideas.

Hi
if you could email me one your files you are importing, I will see if I can improve that

thank you - i’ve emailed one of the files.

good oh
I will see about finding some spare time over the next couple of days and get back to you

I have fixed this and have sent you an email