Wrong Station Type and Temp with Ver 10.37S60

• WD version 10.37S60 (upgraded from S15 most recently)
  • Davis WM II w Rain Gage
  • Dell XPS9100 running Win10 Pro, 64-bit, Intel i7 2.8Ghz, 8GB RAM
  • Windows Defender Security Center for AV, with CCleaner monitoring

I had been successfully using Ver 10.37S15 and decided to upgrade to the Build 60. Two issues popped up:

1. Despite choosing Davis WMII as my station type, the program indicates in the title bar that I am using Vantage Pro (the title bar used to show “Davis WMII”).
  2. The temperature and Dew Point reading both show about a +25F offset.

A plot showing my brief attempt yesterday (11/18) at Build 60 can be seen at http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/wxpage.cgi?call=WE1A&last=72

Maybe if I solve Issue #1, Issue #2 will take care of itself. :wink:

if you could .zip and email me your wdisplay.ini settings file I will check /test here that problem
(there are not many WMII users now :wink:

While working with Brian’s on this, I reinstalled Build 60 and it’s working properly now. I’m including the following details in case it helps someone else.

At one point in the process, Brian asked me to generate the “C:\wdisplay\databackup\wdisplayftp.reg” file using the command from the menu bar: “Action → Back Up Window Registry Entries”. Before trying to reinstall Build 60, I double-clicked that file, which restores those entries. Also, I ran the registry clean-up tool from Piriform’s CCleaner software prior to generating the *.reg file. I don’t know if either of these actions caused it to start working properly, but it’s working now! Thank you, Brian.