consolewd support for extra sensors?

I’m thinking about moving my WD from Windows to running in linux with consolewd. One of the features I’m currently using in my Windows setup is extra sensors. In addition to my Davis VP serial connection, I have a couple of OneWire sensors attached through a second serial port keeping track of temperatures in my coldroom. Does consolewd have support for extra sensors setup? I looked through the config.txt file that comes with consolewd and didn’t see a setting for extra sensors.

consolewd does not support 1 wire, sorry
it will support extra temp sensors that come direct from a compatible weather station though

Thanks for the info Brian. Does the linux full GUI version support 1Wire extra sensors? Maybe I can run a lightweight linux desktop in a VM to accomplish what I’m trying to do (consolidating a couple server boxes onto one box).

no. sorry, it does not, at this stage
its a possibility though…but I have never tried 1 wire on linux…you would need to get the drivers working and then you would need to compile those to get the library files and then I would need to link to the .so library files working…would be a lot of work…for what…linux users never donate anything to the hours of work developers do anyway