Climatedataout.html & dailynoaareport.htm do not upload - Resolved

Hi all, I have set WD Build 291 to upload the climatedataout.html and dailynoaareport.htm files each day. The files update locally ok but do not automatically upload as set - both switches are On. I am able to manually upload these files using the ‘Upload the Noaa Report Now’ & ‘Upload the Daily Report Now’ buttons available on the Uploads setup panel, image attached.

Does anyone else utilize this feature, if so are they uploading ok for you?

Thanks,
Paul

do other files get uploaded OK?

Yes, the testtags.txt, customclientraw.txt, and the current 24/48/72 hr graphs as well as the main screen image file all get uploaded ok.

I will do a test here

try a new update
( the problem would occur if you did not have the weekrep.htm uploading

Thanks Brian. Tried Build 292 for two nights now and no change on my end. Do I need to set the weekrpt.htm file to upload? I could not locate it.

it all worked in testing here with the new update
I set the ftp upload to my WD FTP
and set the time/date on my mac to say 5 minutes after midnight and it uploaded the climate data and daily report files OK to the remote directory I had set at 13 minutes after midnight

it might be something about your setup
maybe email me your settings files

Ok, I agree it must be in my settings somewhere that I am missing. Just sent you the settings. Thanks for taking a look.

try another new update, ready now

Both files uploaded as expected with build 293. Thanks Brian, I appreciate your time and efforts.

I had forgoten to use the separate cronftpext which works better for some people