Images being uploaded that I don't want

Where in Weather Display do I find the settings for such images as wetbulbdial.gif, barodial.gif, dewdial.gif, gustdial.gif, directiondial.gif, avergagedial.gif?

Yesterday I needed to migrate WD to another pc (old one died) and at the same time I updated to the latest version of WD. Ever since then, the above-mentioned images have been frequently uploading and I don’t want them to.

Many thanks.

Hi
check the bottom of Web Files Setup #1 in web files/web page in control panel, or setup page 1 file #4 on custom internet

Harold

Thanks for your reply, Harold. I checked, couldn’t see anything in particular that referenced those particular images. However, I did untick a couple of things that looked like they might have had something to do with them… but no luck. They’re still uploading :frowning:

see the tab individual dial images

Is that Individual Dial Images/Temp Panel Setup? Or Individual Dial Images at the bottom of Web Files Setup #1? If the latter, then there is nothing at all ticked in that panel, yet the images are still uploading.

if you are using the customise internet and file creation setup then make sure you do not have set to create and upload the individual dial images

I checked that as well, Brian. However, a short time ago I also looked at the wdisplayftp.reg that was migrated from the old (deceased) pc and found under [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\wdisplayftp.ini\Files] a list of files which include the ones I mentioned above. Is it possible that somehow those entries are still in the Registry even after having told WD to not upload them? If so, could that be causing them to still be uploaded?

you can delete those in the registry (and the remote files list)
but a new schedule of upload files should reset the list

Thanks Brian. I’ll give that a try and see what happens.

The problem is solved, Brian. Many thanks for your help.