Stops reporting to WunderGround

try a new update …

Will do, I will install it now and keep you informed.

Hi Brian, All seem good so far. I just installed 293 this morning. I did notice the the text is small and black on the extreme condition under the maximum temp. vs the bolder green and read text. Thanks again for the support.

yeah, there is a few text glitches like that…I fix that and it just moves to affecting another one…its a bit weird

I have fixed that graphics glitch now ,latest update

Looks great, all has be stable. Now to see if I can get a webpage up and running. Thanks again!

that’s good
the issue is it seems with the cron programs is they can not seem to handle reading in the wdisplayftp.ini file if that has too many settings in it
so the solution has been to create a separate ini file for each cron program,with just the setting that cron program needs only

I will keep changing that for each cron program , now that I know that fixes the issue :slight_smile:

build 294 I have re done all the cron programs where they have their own .ini file now
hopefully OK…
( I am still to change the cronftp to that method though)

Thank you, I will get it install today.

actually I had already converted the cronftp to this method :wink:

Hi Brian,

It seem that I have lost the Solar and UV reporting on WU. Also, I am getting a reporting of Soil Moisture at 255, I am not sure were that is coming from. KWAPOULS28.

Thanks, Sean

check what data is sent in the
wdisplayftpwu.ini file

but also make sure you have the switch on in the solar setup in WD

Yes the Solar button is turned on and here is the text enclosed in the ini file.

[Connections]
wunderground port=yes

[Weather wunderground url]
url=yes

After checking the ini file. It now seems to be reporting. Weird.

actually I just fixed a bug with this
download a new update to fix :wink: #-o :oops:

Cool, it is installed. :smiley: I have been curious as to what are the 2 bars to the right of the 10.37Mac294?

it should show (position) the solar %
the top bar
make sure you have set the lat/long for the max solar setting in the solar setup so that the solar % can be esitmated
(and also make sure you have set your sun moon lat/long too)
the bottom bar is the ET
what weather station type?

Will do.

The station is a Davis Vantage Pro 2 with solar and UV senors.

I have been using the MAC 291 build through to the 294 build as they have come out and reporting to Weather Underground without issue

it all depended on how many settings were in the wdisplayftp.ini
and also if you were using the real time WU or not