Show currentg wind speed on Wunderground

I’ve been using WD for many years. I’m on 10.37R296 and using an OS WMR300A. All readings are accurate when I look at them locally but when I look at Wunderground, the wind speed will only show up as the average or the gust. I would like to see current wind speed. I have tried checking and un checking the swap gust/av as well as gust since last send. At one time it did show the current wind speed but not now. I can’ figure this out. I am using rapid fire / 3 sec. All other data shows perfectly. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,

Alan

first, use the latest version of WD
as that is a very old version
second, how long did you wait after making that setting change in WD?

Thank you very much for the quick reply. I downloaded the latest version, installed in in wdisplaynew, renamed wdisplay to wdisplay.old then launched the new version from wdisplaynew as a trial . I set up my station, FTP and wunderground and it worked. WU displayed the current wind speed. I checked the default configuration in the WU tab and it was the same as the old version I had been running. I then renamed wdisplayold back to wdisplay and ran setup again to upgrade. WU went back to displaying average wind speed. I then closed WD and launched the trial version that previously worked and it too displayed average wind speed. Could it bee something in the registry? I rebooted the laptop several times during this experiment. I waited over 15 minutes between changes to see if the values in WU would stabilize but they didn’t.

I’m baffled. I love WD, it’s done a stellar job for me and I could live with this issue if a fix is complicated.

Thanks Brian

it should not be running as a trial version if you install to the same location as before

I installed it in a new directory WDdisplaynew so I could run it as a fresh install without any of my old setups incase they were causing the problem. That’s why it launched as a trial. I didn’t import any reg entries or .ini.

its not very clear, but did the fresh new version work OK?