Weather Underground Update Screen in WD

Hi. I am running WD latest version (build 59) with Windows 10. I am a contributor to the Weather Underground site and also CWOP. I have run the CWOP for a long time and it wasn’t until I also started the Weather Underground that I get periodic messages on my screen showing the weather station stats being uploaded to (I guess) the Weather Underground site. It is kind of annoying to have that message superimposed over whatever I’m viewing or working on on the computer display. Is there a way to disable this message being displayed and still send the Weather Underground info? Thanks for any input on this.

can you post a screen shot of what you are seeing?
as I have never seen that myself

Hi Brian. That screen is probably superimposed for about 4 seconds. Is it possible to send you a movie file of that?
Thanks very much.

sure

Hi. Attached is a pic of the Weather Underground Update popup screen which is superimposed on my computer display screen for about 1 second. On closer inspection this appears to be the NOAA forecast upload which is displayed in the WD scrolling area. Any way to not have this popup? Thanks.

its the noaa forecast download, not wunderground update

go to control panel
ftp/internet
connection
and tick,
show in system tray

That did it. You are most helpful Brian! Thanks and have a great evening.