Problem with avg extremes and noaa etc stopped updating

Hi
using 37S 58
since the update that sorted the last min rain value placing in log file there appears to be an issue with the logfile data not getting to the data file.
I first noticed it when I tried a meteotemplate file create and it only had data to 21/10/17 19:50 on the 23/10/17
I then checked the avg/extremes page it only showed up to the 20th, as did the noaa and the detailed climate report.
I did notice that if I clicked view a day in the month on the avg extreme page I got info for 21st to the 23rd
I then checked the log file and that appeared ok
I then converted the log file to data for the month and rechecked the files and clicked the update month button this is just after midnight on 24/10/17 and it appeared to have filled the holes in the info

this evening I put the latest zip 37S 58 on and rechecked the meteotemplate file I just created that only had data up to just after midnight.
I then converted the current log file to data and tried the meteotemplate create again and the file had data to 20:00, had just done this again an hour later but the meteotemplate file still only has data to 20:00 (should be upto 21:00)
I have now with wd shutdown deleted the month102017.inf file, restarted wd and then converted log file to data file and ran the meteotemplate create again this gave data to 21:05 just ran it again 21:35 but still last data 21:05.

this says to me the month102017.inf is not getting updated .

this also is affecting the graph history under the view tab when I checked one of the other units.

sorry if I have not explained this very well

Harold

yes, you are correct, its broken
you need to go action, convert WD logfile to WD file and click on convert
to get the data used for the reports update
I will try and figure it out

i put it back to the way it was for now in build 59 and I will find another way to fix the rain last minute bug in the logfile
maybe I should find a new job
too many un happy campers

Hi Brian
Have put 59 on 2 of my units, I can live with the last minute rain log issue till you come up with a replacement
just checked the files created at 00:11 and all have updated ok and the meteotemplatelog is creating ok again.

thanks

Harold