I Am Trying To Hike The Ice Age Trail

Hello everyone

As the title says I am trying to hike the Ice Age Trail. I have a little over 300 miles done out of a total over 1100. Its going to take a while especially since i work many mandatory Saturdays. One day weekends don’t leave much time for hobbies. ill hike when I can and use vacation for the farther away parts. I started a blog (out of my character) here http://www.sunprairieweather.com/ice-age-trail/ you can sign up for updates. The updates should not very frequent especially with winter approaching. A creative writer I am not but I will do my best. I hiked this past Mon - Wed 37 miles with perfect fall weather really enjoyed it, so sign up and cheer me on.

Thanks Andy

nice time of year to do it, with the autumn colours :slight_smile:

Don’t eat the mastodon burgers… I hear they are a little on the old side. :slight_smile:

Wow! Unfortunately, my days of hiking are well and truly over. My limit is now 1 km on the flat and that almost kills me. I envy you, but I did have my time with some great memories, so no regrets. Well done!

Keep it up…both the walking and the blogging. Creative writing is over-hyped…tell us what you see and feel as you walk and that’s just great :slight_smile: