Graph history cursor line data

Hi Brian, good morning,

I noticed theres no data shown at the cursor line above the graph history shown in the pic below.
And as soon as i open the graph history option, the realtime graph is shown and takes alot of cpu…(where the data is shown ok at the cursor line)

Nevermind, im probably the only one having this issue…
Posted this issue before, 3 months no response at all.
Probably hard to solve or not of interest. While other topics get an answer right away, even today…im a customer or…

Owning a business myself its like not answering the phone from one particular customer for 3 months…
Just a “ill have a look” or “i let you know” or “ill look at this but takes some time” or something…not a single line…
Dissapointing im sorry. :oops:
Be a man, apologise and try to fix it/make contact. Thats what i do when i have a disappointed customer. Its your business, your way of income, your business image. I would respond immediately when i have a disappointed customer. Not answering is a no go in business. But hey, its your money…
And dont tell me you cant satisfy everyone or dont have the time, or make a donation to the cause, its something within wd that isnt working properly. But as we can see, you have other priorities.

I doubt ill get a response on this…

…and another 10 days passed without any reply, nevermind, ill stick with Loggernet instead then.
But thanks to get my station working with wd, im sorry you lost interest regarding issues with my setup.

this has been resolved in the latest .zip update