ec-lightning.php -Problem-

Hi,

I am about to update my site with all new fresh installation with the latest scrip and template.

Everything work like a charm except this error message (see Attachement)…

Can -you help-me ?

Thanks

error.png

It is exceedingly hard to debug based solely on an image of the problem – please provide an URL to the page showing the error, then there can be a diagnosis.

I can perhaps suggest the ec-lightning.php

global $new_width, $new_height, $siteTitle, $imgListText, $ECLPlay, $ECLPrev, $ECLNext, $ECLNoJS,
    $siteHeading, $noJSMsg, $ECLNO, $TZ, $TZOffsecSecs, $autoPlay, $ECLlegend, $siteDescription;

be changed to

global $new_width, $new_height, $siteTitle, $imgListText, $ECLPlay, $ECLPrev, $ECLNext, $ECLNoJS,
    $siteHeading, $noJSMsg, $ECLNO, $TZ, $TZOffsecSecs, $autoPlay, $ECLlegend, $siteDescription,$newestImageIdx;

Thanks Ken for your fast reply,

I have tried the new code and I have the same problem (see Attachment)

Unfortunately this new site is not actually published, I run-it locally with WampServer 3.1.0 64bit.

When the site will be published I came back with the URL…

error_2.png

Hi Ken,

Good new the problem is resolved:

I just came to put back your original code and it’s work OK now !!! very strange.

// Test asked by Ken = same probleme
// global $new_width, $new_height, $siteTitle, $imgListText, $ECLPlay, $ECLPrev, $ECLNext, $ECLNoJS,
// $siteHeading, $noJSMsg, $ECLNO, $TZ, $TZOffsecSecs, $autoPlay, $ECLlegend, $siteDescription;

$siteHeading, $noJSMsg, $ECLNO, $TZ, $TZOffsecSecs, $autoPlay, $ECLlegend, $siteDescription,$newestImageIdx;