Weather Display window

This is probably in the wrong thread, if so please move it to the appropriate area.

This is actually a Win10 issue but hoping someone has come up with a fix as I suspect there are others who read this forum that are as OCD as myself. :slight_smile:

I would like Windows 10 (Pro - 64-bit) to position WD in the same place with the same size window every reboot. I have tried the old tricks of maximizing, then minimizing, sizing and closing the window that worked in previous versions. After spending all afternoon Googling this issue and finding nothing, I thought I would try here. I realize that in the overall scope of the world right now this is pretty insignificant but it is annoying to me. (I did find one ‘fix’ in a Microsoft support forum but Microsoft deleted it and just left a marker where it was.)

Hoping that someone has a fix for this issue.

Thanks

Terry

are you referring to the position or the size?

I like the WD window open just a little more than its default size so that the border is the same all around.

Like I said, pretty petty stuff.

you could try
setup, advanced/misc
main screen customisation
tick to enable that
then you should be able to make the WD screen a bit bigger
then click on save in the above setup

Brian, that didn’t change the size of the window. I did pick another border color I like.

thanks

Don’t know if this http://discourse.weather-watch.com/t/64335 is any help?

To get a larger-than-standard screen to start in the same place I think you need to go to Setup/Advanced/Program and untick the box for Start in centre of screen. Then Save & Exit will remember.

Thanks, Bitsostring. That positions the WD window exactly where I want it.

Terry