Problems with Saratoga mesomaps

Hi John,
Perhaps, I can assist :slight_smile:

I note that the JavaScript console shows one error that may be impacting your site. In ajaxWDwx-settings.js you have a line

moonImg.src   = ./cloudbase/moon/+"moon/{BG}/{NS}-moon{AGE}.gif"; // replacements: {BG}=[w=white|b=black], {NS}=[NH|SH], {AGE}=[00..27]

and that is missing a set of quotes – it should read

moonImg.src   = "./cloudbase/moon/"+"moon/{BG}/{NS}-moon{AGE}.gif"; // replacements: {BG}=[w=white|b=black], {NS}=[NH|SH], {AGE}=[00..27]

I’ve noticed that any syntax erratum in any JavaScript on a page can stop execution of all the JavaScript, so try fixing that one first.

Looking at mesonet-map-check-versions.php shows you have a current set of scripts (albeit missing some of the language support files, but since you’re using English only, that’s not an issue).

Running check-fetch-times.php?show=versions shows you have a really old version of that tool (it doesn’t display versions). I suggest you download https://saratoga-weather.org/wxtemplates/Test/check-fetch-times.php?sce=view , install on your site, then run check-fetch-times.php?show=versions to see what other support scripts may need updating.

I hope this helps…

Best regards,
Ken