System Tray on Windows 10 malfunctioning; Heat Index malfunctioning

I’m not sure if these are bugs or if I’m doing something wrong. However, I checked all the settings and I’m pretty certain these are bugs. I just updated to the current version of Weather Display (10.37S57) using Windows 10 and the Davis VP2-Pro. Prior to the update (using a 2010 version), everything was working good.

1. The tab on my system tray will not show the current wind gust and temp. It previously worked with the 2010 version using Windows 10. Since the update, the tab on the system tray is is showing “Weather Display - Version”. (see screenshot)

I went into Control Panel > Unit & Other Settings > System Tray Icons and the proper checkboxes are all checked to update the icon and the title bar.

I also went into Setup > Advanced > Program. All the way at the bottom, the Windows 10 title bar option is checked. I also rebooted my computer, but it didn’t help.

1. The bottom graph showing the rainfall / humidity / temp / heat index is not auto-scaling for the heat index. The heat index line goes off the top of the chart and disappears. The graph is auto-scaling for all other data, just not the heat index.

2. The heat index on the data part of the screen (the left side) does not match the heat index in the graph. The heat index on the graph is correct and matches my VP2 console. However, the heat index in the data screen shows the actual current temp. Also, on the graph, there is one line for the heat index, but it shows twice in the small text above the graph. Both of those values are different. The bottom value is correct; the top is not (see screenshot).

I should be able to fix the info in the task bar so it was like it was in build 81 hopefully
for the other issue, I will need your settings files and your data file
last31daysdata.inf
(zip and email to me)

How to save/send settings files

Thank you. The zip file has been sent to your email address.

for the graph plot max auto scale problem
tick the setting as shown in the screen shown in the screen shot

for the task bar values
untick to use windows 10 task bar under setup , advanced/misc (at bottom of program settings)
and use the latest .zip update of WD, which also fixes the double up the heat index on the graph text (was due to your specific set of settings)

I have to admit, you’re good.

The task bar problem has been resolved with the update.

The heat index problem originally worked. However, when scrolling over the graph with the mouse, it goes right back to the old way and stays that way (see screenshot).

Also, the heat index on the left side of the screen (beneath the dials) is still completely out of sync with the line on the graph… and both of those are completely different from what the Davis VP2 is showing. For example, beneath the dials, the heat index shows 68.3 deg. The graph is showing 70.6 deg. The text above the graph is showing 68.2 deg and 70.6 deg. The Davis Console is showing 69 deg. Is there a way to have all the different heat index values download from the Davis Console?

Thank you a lot for your help!

Forgot to attach screenshot…

the problems are to do with your specific combination of settings
I will see what I can do to get the heat index to line up better
(the top value in the graph is actually the windchill (which is the same as the temperature when the temperature is above 10C)
the one below the speed dial is also showing windchill (but it should be showing heat index)

try another .zip update…

That seems to have fixed the problem. Thank you again for all of your help - great job!