Showing older hourly webcam images

Is it possible to show several other weather cam images taken throughout the day, on say, 3 hour intervals? For example, on my camera web page, I’m envisioning that I could set it up to show the current image, and underneath it in smaller thumbnails, maybe show 5 images, one from midnight, one from 3 am, one from 6 am and one from 9 am, and one from noon, and have them cycle as the time passes? So the midnight image will disappear, and the noon image will be displayed where the 9:00 AM image was because it’s been replaced by the 3 PM image. Each image would be bumped by the latest image for that time.

Understand? :smiley:

Yes, I have something similar for my webcam page but showing the last 30 minutes of images at 5 minute intervals. WD is not processing the images though. I set up a cron job on my webserver running every 5 minutes to execute a shell script that does multiple commands to copy the 25 minute image to 30 minutes, then 20 mins to 25 mins, 15 to 20, 10 to 15, 5 to 10, current to 5).
http://www.martynhicks.uk/weather/data.php?page=webcam

Easy with .php, my site had a similar script to Martyn but running hourly.

I wonder if I could get a copy of your .php script, please? This sounds very intriguing!