Font setting on WD main screen reverting to whatever they want

I have repositioned the WD defauilt graphs so they properly fill a 16X9 monitor. By default, everything is shifted to the left. I’ve adjusted some of the font colors and sizes. This whole process seems buggy in that if you just go into a font applet to see if you have the correct font to adjust, it’s defaulted to black and font size 8. Canceling out will change whatever font to black size 8…even though it might be white size 14 to begin with. I have almost figured out how to work around these bugs. I get all the fonts sized and colored the way I want them. When I restart WD, the fonts revert to sizes that I never even asked for…usually smaller than I want. I want the original sizes and colors that came with the 10.37S b57 download file. But the “label” fonts keep reverting back to size 8 upon restart. The new graph positions hold their place. It just seems that the “label” fonts just do what they feel like doing.

I have tried clicking save settings in the misc options. I always click ok coming out of control panel screens. I click save and exit when closing WD. I’ve tried restarting computer. Am I doing something wrong by repositioning the WD main screen objects?

make sure to tick
use this labels font
in the colour setup, main screen color setup

Ok…that seems to have got it. Interestingly, my cam stopped updating on WU this morning around 2AM. Since it was working when I went to sleep last night, I’m going to assume it a problem on the WU end.