Wrong all-time records but cant find in logfiles

I have a few extreme parameters that are clearly corrupt… I think something may have happened with data from August sometime, because the values shown are various days in August… I’ve tried loading the August logfile and looking for the erroneous data - but dont see it anywhere… When I use the “Convert Log Files To Data Files” function, and within that use the “Convert all logfiles to data files (and checks for all time records)” function, it still doesn’t correct the data… So I suspect its wrong in one of the logfiles… Looking through the 82017lg.txt file, nothing stood out. I do have extensive backups of my wdisplay folder – so if I can find where the correct data is located, filenames to check wouild be helpful and I can just enter the extremes manually. Here are my records that are out of whack… Note that the records in question are wrong for “All Time” as well as “Year To Date”:

Record High Temperature: 149 F at 06:59 on Aug 01 2017
Record high average speed: 216.2 mph 00 at 00:00 on Aug 01 2017
Warmest Day (6 am to 6pm): 118.6 F on Aug 15 2017
Coldest night (6pm to 6am): 0.1 F on Aug 01 2017
Record high heat index: 147.9 F at 07:38 on Aug 02 2017
Record low dew point: -43.8 F at 18:25 on Aug 13 2017

Any help on correcting this data and finding where in old files the correct data may be would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rick

Alright… I think I figured this out on my own…

First, had to do “Reset Selected All-Time Records” for the specific records that were wrong…

Then, doing “Convert all logfiles to data files (and checks for all time records)” re-scanned all the logfiles and set the correct records.

Brian – if there is anything else I may have forgotten, please chime in.

Thanks,
Rick

that is correct way