Pressure 1hr Pressure %trend% Tag - One Decimal Place

Hi

Is there a tag or configuration setting that will display the atmospheric pressure trend for the hour with one decimal place? Like the one displayed on the WD main window.

I am currently using %trend% tag in my email reports but this is displayed as a whole number.
The other pressure trend tags (%pressurechangein3hour%, %pressurechangein6hour%, %pressurechangein12hour% & %pressurechangein24hour%) are all displayed with one decimal place.

Thanks

try changing your units to show as hpa instead of mb (its the same unit)
and let me know if that fixes it

Ok trying it out now, currently it is reporting a trend of ‘0.’ but I will monitor as the pressure is steady here.

Hello, I use %barochangelasthour% and that shows to 1 decimal place :slight_smile:

Thanks guys, the %barochangelasthour% did the trick and also means I can keep my base units set to mbar.

I will see about fixing the original tag for when no units set to be used (the problem is with stripping out the units)

Is that related to the ‘Show baro to 0.1 always (metric)’ checkbox option under the ‘Extra/Misc/Custom Screen Settings’ window ‘Rain/Wind/Barometer/Lightning’ tab?

no

Ok.

use the latest .zip update re the problem with the %trend% tag

I now get %trend% = %barochangelasthour% i.e. one decimal place.

Which one do you recommend I use?

I do not follow what you mean,sorry
note that the main screen trend can be set to be last 3 hours, which affects %trend%

Thanks that answered my question :smiley: