Humidity Tag in Overlay not showing % sign

Hi everyone! I haven’t posted here in a long time, but this issue is bothering me.

When I add %hum% to my overlay tags, if I want the % sign to show after the humidity value, I have to physically type the word “percent”. If I put a % sign after the tag, it looks like this: %hum%%, but it cuts off all of the subsequent tags like Rain, Wind, etc… you can see an example on my live image, http://portcoquitlamweather.ca/webcam.php.

Would it be possible that if we included/created a tag like %percent%, that it would show the percent sign?

(Note, I did read the other thread on this, but there was no concrete way of fixing this discussed)

There is a tag %humpercent% for the value followed by %, but when I tried that, it doesn’t work (results in just the value and cuts off any following tags like manually adding the %).

EDIT - I was using pct but have just started using

I discover that it works in the overlay if you add the %humpercent% tag, along with an extra % at the end, so it looks like this: %humpercent%%

Check it out.

Of course, Martyn’s method is good too, but if you’re a stickler for conformity, then you can use this tag with the extra %.

Good call - using %humpercent%% now :slight_smile: