Prevent logging when data stops?

I had a situation arise yesterday when I had remotely rebooted my machine that WD runs on and the NIC did not properly initialize when it came back up… As a result, WD was not receiving any data from my Meteohub during a period of appx 5.5 hours… Even though there was no incoming weather data, WD continued to update all of its logs once per minute with the last information it had received prior to shutting down. Likewise, the graphs showed a flat line for the 5 1/2 hr period. When I was physically there to fix the network connection, I had to manually edit all of the affected logfiles to remove the 5.5 hrs of incorrect data, followed by setting the Meteohub start time back manually to the time of the last correct data so WD could then get the correct data for that time period. Finally, had to rebuild the graphs. Also, during that period we had rainfall start, so I had to manually mess with the rainfall totals as well.

Is there a setting to prevent WD from logging when no data is received like that? Id rather have empty spots in the graphs as opposed to flat lines where the data is incorrect.

Thanks,
Rick

yes there is
in a recent version
in the Davis setup in the weather station type setup

This is with a Vantage Pro 2 connected to a Meteohub. (Although the Davis options already have that box checked for “Stop logging if data flow stops”)

Im using version 10.37S-(b56) - I think I last updated around 8/21.

I would need to check to see if it would apply to your exact setup

you could try this update
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/weatherdisplaytest.zip