British Summer

Weather underground new forecast page has got it wrong, I know British summers can be cold but, well see upload, (unless I,reading it wrong) those temp’s were reported on the 25/01/17, not today as weather under ground says Diss, United Kingdom 10-Day Weather Forecast | Weather Underground

teal.

Right then, that’s still showing the same as the upload, I think it is because that link is what I see as I’m signed in to that page, I will check it again when I sign out.

teal.

Just checked the page again while not being signed in & it still shows the same temp’s, https://www.wunderground.com/forecast/gb/fersfield/INORFOLK36 so not sure what,s going on, I’m now just on my way out so I will have a look when I come back.

teal.

Same very low temps for Belgium also Leuven, Belgium 10-Day Weather Forecast | Weather Underground
Wim

Oops, I’m stupid :oops: I thought the view was defaulting to C, but I’m getting F so it’s showing the same low temps for me.

The temps are not changing, probably not worked since last winter.

Yes I think you are right, also the page has changed again, they have already changed the URL, then the page style, now they have gone back to the old style page.

teal.

Puccini wrote about English summers in Madame Butterfly: One Fine Day!

I have emailed them but as yet I have heard nothing back from them.

teal.n

The info on that page is still wrong, I have sent them a email but as of yet heard nothing back from them, may be they are not interested ?.

teal.