Graph Grid Color

Hi guys,

Is there a way to change the GRAPH GRID color ?
I have looked and can’t find that option.

The light white color is very difficult to see against the background.

Thanks…
bany

Hi,
try control panel → colours → graphs colour/font (tab) → set grid line colours

Thanks but that’s not what I mean…
I mean the colors of the background grid…

Set graph background colour?

I can change the background color…
I want to change the GRID lines color…

Sorry I wasn’t clear.

Ok, which graphs are you actually referring to?

This graph…

OK, have you actually tried what I first suggested unless you mean some other grid lines?

Not exactly, if I have a black background I can’t have a yellow or white grid because it doesn’t show for some reason…

I do not see a black background for the graph?

It was originally black until i changed it, now it’s what you see in the pic.
I want to change the vertical and horizontal grid lines to another color so they are easier to see against the background.
When the background was black the lines were too light and hardly visible…

Graph 2.PNG

have you tried what martyn suggests (which is correct)

try control panel -> colours -> graphs colour/font (tab) -> set grid line colours

Yes I have…If I select the background color to be black then the grid line color can’t be changed…They just apperar as the real faint white color…It seems I can only change the grid line colors if I have the background gradient enabled.

Thanks for your help…I’ll play with it some more tomorrow…
thanks again…

I can change the grid line colour OK in testing here
including if unticked enable for the background gradient

If I change the graph background to Black the grid line colors can’t be changed…If I change them to yellow, red,whit etc they just show a faint grid with a washed out kinda white or grayish color.

I appreciate you guys trying to help and I really like this program but the user interface is the worst I have ever seen on any program…Just changing a color takes forever and how to do anything is very confusing…
There seems to be no logical order to doing anything in this program. There is no ‘reset changes’ if you make a mistake. You click the X and the program exits with no warning… I mean, I have never mistakenly clicked the X while a program was active and not gotten a ‘Are You Sure You Want To Exit Program’ warning’…

I purchased it for it’s reliability but using it is an exercise in futility to insanity.
Anyway, thanks…I appreciate the effort.

I just tested with a black graph background
and I am able to change the grid line colour OK
re the X, you can set WD to not close if you click on that

Post a screenshot of a black background a yellow grid…I would like to see it.

As far as the red x goes, I have no idea where that option is and more importantly, why even is there an option ?

OK

It looks just like mine…That’s my point, the grid lines are hardly visible and they certainly don’t look yellow…

but
you said you could not change the color

but clearly you can

but with a black background, the color is antialised