%mintemplast24hours% Sometimes Reports 0.0 Degrees Unexpectedly

I am hoping someone can help me with this one as I am not sure why it happens.

I generate daily weather email reports at 11:59 and 23:59 every day.
In the weather email report I include the lowest temperature in the last 24-hours using the following tags:

%mintemplast24hours%°C at %mintemplast24hourst%

However, sometimes (about 1-in-5 reports) it says 0.0C at 11:59 or 23:59 (depending on which report of the day is generated) even though the temperature has never dropped to freezing. I have inspected the data log file and this has the correct temperatures recorded i.e. it is not 0.0-degrees. To me it seems coincidental that the logged time for this temperature is the same for when the report was generated!

Any ideas… thanks guys.

I have added an extra data quality check and changed the local variable name used (as it might have been getting corrupted) in this version you could try
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/weatherdisplaytest.zip

Thanks Brian.
This test version is now running here so I will check each report and see what happens over the next few days and let you know.

It looks like this is working better. Most of the time the 24hr low temp looks right (%mintemplast24hours%), but not always, and the corresponding time/date of the 24hr low (%mintemplast24hourst%) is quite often wrong.

Yesterday is a prime example I can share, in which my report emailed at 23:59hrs = `8.7

WD Temperature Low 24hr.PNG

I should be able to improve this, stand by

try a new update (same URL as above)

Thanks for the update - its now running here so I will see how it goes.

The test update has been working fine over the last week - can this fix be included in the main build (if not already) thanks.

Thanks for the support.

it is