WD for Linux on a x64 bit system

I recently went through the experience of trying to install WD on my x64 bit ubuntu machine, and this is what I did to get WD running.
I have done this to help any others who wish to put WD for Linux on a x64 sysytem

To install WD for Linux on a x64 bit system you will need the x32 birary files.

If you are missing any or all, you will get a similar error message as the one below.
Running
./GoWeather.sh

it returns this:
./WeatherD: error while loading shared libraries: libX11.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Another error which might appear is when ldd WeatherD is run, this is returned:
not a dynamic executable.
To cure this you need to install from the package manager the libc6-x32 package. Once this is installed then ldd WeatherD will list the dependencies
This error is because WD is a x32bit distro, and the x32bit lib files are missing

I initially downloaded the required lib files and manually installed them.
When I ran WD again it returned GDK and GTK errors , but ignored them, untill the WD program opened up.
The errors are just to do with the GTK GUI library used

Once the program and files are installed, go to the wdisplay directory and do this in a terminal window: ldd WeatherD, and it will list all the dependencies which WD needs. On the left side you will see something like this:

liblunar.so => /usr/local/lib/liblunar.so (0xf74c8000)
Any that are missing will show as not found.

What I did was the load up the synaptic package manager for ubuntu, and update all of the x64 bit library files and make a note of the version numbers, as you will need this for the next part.

Now update the x32bit library files. Click the archictecture button and select
arch:i386.
You will need to make sure that the version number of the library files are the same as they are for the x64bit ones. Go ahead and install or update the said files, and when done go back to the wdisplay directory again and run ldd weatherD. That will show you which if any lib files are not found or are a different version number.
After In did that , there were no missing or different lib files, and WD loaded up without error.

I found I had to install a couple libraries with

sudo apt-get install libusb-0.1-4:i386 libgtk2.0-0:i386

To get Weather Display to work in Ubuntu 16.04. I would also not recommend doing sudo ./GoWeather.sh, instead just use ./GoWeather.sh if you have the GoWeather program in your /home folder

I now have a new version of WD linux for 64 bit
check out the download page