New Page, New Version!

I’ve just gone “live” with the new wxsim.com:

www.wxsim.com

I nudged things in the direction of some suggestions I’ve gotten. It’s still a work in progress, but I think it’s well along the road to what I want.

ALSO, I’ve uploaded official 2017 Build 1.2. Take a look, try it out, ask questions, let me know what you think, and thanks for all your support! :slight_smile:

Tom

Tom,

The updated site is looking good. It’s much more informative and things are easier to find.

One question I had - on the Revision History page, the first paragraph mentions 2017 Build 1.2, the next paragraph mentions 2017 Build 1.1 on May 15, 2017, but the next paragraph also mentions 2017 Build 1.1, but with a later date of June 19, 2017.

Is something missing or out of order here?

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thanks - good catch! :slight_smile:

That was a combination of bad copying and pasting, and temporary confusion about release dates. I originally released 1.1 on May 15 (I’m pretty sure), but uploaded a revision (maybe I called it 1.2?) on June 19, but then revised that as recently as yesterday. I hope to keep things straight!

Tom

Hi Tom,

Thanks so much. That’s much clearer now.

Steve

I think we can assume this is a false positive and the file can be uploaded to the malwarebytes false positives reporting forum so they can check it out.

Hi,
Norton did not like wxsimupg.exe for me. It put it into quarantine. Once I got it out of quarantine, I scanned it with Norton which reported no problems.
Wxsime.exe 1.2 now waiting to run at 20:30 BST.

Chris

Tom,

On the new Downloads page, you are still referencing WxSim 2017 Build 1.1 as the version contained in WXSIMDEM.EXE and WXSIMUPG.EXE.

Steve

Tony,

You listed the same URL in both cases. Did you mean http://www.wxsim.com/wxsimupg.exe (without the ‘new’ directory) does exist?

Steve