Thunder Days gone again from Climatedataout.html

Brian,

(I posted this several days ago on previous threat but I did not get a reply, so thought
perhaps I needed to start a new post?)

Very odd thing happened several days ago. I thought the THDR days thing was solved,
however now it is acting up again. No changes or updates were made since the Build 54
zip I downloaded (which at the time looked like it fixed the problem). The only thing
I had to do since the zip update was reboot the computer and restart WD once for a
Windows 10 update about 3 to 4 days ago. Per previous posts, the THDR days worked as
intended on the 13th and 14th (after I downloaded the zip file) and it kept THDR as posted
on the LCD since then, UNTIL I ticked to add THDR on the 22nd. After the climate ran, I
checked the next morning and found that it had THDR for the 22nd, but deleted the prior
THDR days for the month on the LCD. So, I downloaded the lastest full build (55) yesterday.
I checked the LCD this morning and now all THDR days are gone.

Since this post, I also noticed that after I restart WD, it does not remember the soil
temperature I input manually (which I also do through the Input Daily Weather tab).
Could it be related to my Input THDR days being deleted after a reboot? I would like
to get this rectified before the end of the month if possible. If not before, is there a
way I can manually edited the LCD file.

Thanks for your help earlier this month and thought it was fixed. Any help is appreciated.

Kevin D.

so the problem occured with or after a reboot?
also what is a LCD that you are refering to?

The LCD is what is created and sent in the Climatedataout.html which I provided examples of
in the previous thread earlier this month. And yes, it occurred after a reboot of WD but I did
not notice until the Climatedataout posted again after midnight. However, I did notice the missing
soil temperature after the reboots right away now and I have to manually re-enter it. The soil temp
is not a big deal but I wonder if it is related to the THDR days problem (ie. since they both are part
of the Input Daily Weather tab)? I am at work but had a copy of the LCD (climatedataout) which I
sent you a couple weeks ago. I was wondering if I can at least find where this form is and if I can
edit it manually until the TDHR days problem gets fixed?

Thx for your help,

Kevin D.

image1.JPG

when you say reboot of WD
do you mean a restart of WD or a PC reboot?
also you could manually edit the completed July climate report (i.e date stamped file) re the manually edited thunder days

I meant, after I restart WD. This is usually (but not always) after a restart of the PC
due to a Windows upgrade. I will try and edit the July file this afternoon to correct and
re-enter the missing THDR days.

try this update
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/weatherdisplaytest.zip

Brian,

I am still finding that the THDR days in the climatedataout.html file gets deleted
after WD is restarted. I inserted some THDR days in early August after I downloaded
the .zip file you suggested. The THDR days appeared fine. However, after a windows
updated and restart of WD about a week later, the THDR days got deleted again in the
climatedataout.html file after the midnight climate ran. So, I am fine until I need to
restart WD. It is like WD loses or does not retain the THDR days. This was on build
55. Sorry it took a while to get back to you but I was on a short vacation.

Kevin D.

it gets a bit confusing when you talk about windows updates, pc reboots or WD restart

if you simply exit WD and then restart, is the Thunder days info lost or retained?

I have tested here with build 56 and a restart of WD and the thunder condtion is kept ok in the detailed climate report