wunderground.com support

Hello,
From wundergund.com support, do you get answers to the reported issues if you are a member and pay regularly?
I do not know where support is in India or what country.
I am angry that they do not get any response from her by email at the addresses she gave them for several days they were not at all.
Here I contacted them.
[email protected] and [email protected]
#-o

I’m not a member and in my experience it’s rare to get a response, or to see a problem fixed (e.g. stations with stupid data showing on wundermap). I have the impression that since IBM bought it 2 years ago they don’t have much idea of where they are going with the consumer side of the business.

Need more info :? I double checked with google maps and that highlighted station is correctly located on the wunderground map based on the coordinates 46.450, -63.380.

[color=blue]Personal Weather Station Info
Weather Station ID: ITORONTO302
Station Name: High Park Village Acurite

Latitude / Longitude: N 46

Hmmmm, I think I’ve heard of that happening before :frowning: I guess you can’t fix that in your profile?

No, I just looked and you can’t alter the Lat & long of a station in your station profile. #-o

Sometimes support can take weeks, i have always had a reply from Kari, never instant mind but always had a reply. [email protected]

It appears that you can now only set your location when setting up a new station.

I have gotten replies in the past, and most of the reported problems were corrected.

Membership is free if you are contributing weather station data.

I suspect they are running with much less staff these days, there are numerous dead links that’s been on the site for some time.

Errors come and go on their own it seems.

I sent them email to support and help. Not sure it will help but :dontknow:

wunderground seem to be altering the barometer reading to suit what they think it should be for your location?

Maybe the altitude changed when they relocated it?

Wish they would put their energy into fixing bad data (or just ban Netatmos).

Netemos…GRRRR.

It is funny, in my area a lot of them popped up this past Christmas. Then they dropped like flys around March, very few of them left online now.
Lost interest?
Equipment crapped out?
My bitching and reporting them as inaccurate data ever chance I get?

Re support: put in a couple of queries on 30/7, got a reply this morning that only addressed one issue. Reminded them of the other and got a reply by return! It’s a lottery.

In case it’s of general interest, here’s their latest reply:

“There is a problem on the site with saving favorites and preferences. We’re working to fix it, but that update will likely be several weeks away. There’s a major site change coming up and that’s what all the focus is on.”

The problem is that 99.99% of users don’t have your expertise. Frankly “expertise” is overstating it, it’s more like just common sense. How can anyone think that persistently showing bad data like this is OK?

netatwu.png