HOMEWEATHERSTATION TEMPLATE WITH WXSIM (BETA)

hello

I would like to find 5 users of WXSIM software to beta test the HOMEWEATHERSTATION template for a couple of weeks .Over the last few days I have been looking at the scripts made available by Ken & Wim
, the idea was forwarded by Piet . so I have adapted some of those scripts to use with the template . only adapted visually to work with the design, I am aware and unaware of just how much information can
be used from the WXSIM software , i see a lot of information and code . However I have only used what can be blended in wit the design without going down the road of having weather template on steroids :-).

so the elements used can be seen from the screenshot these using the plaintext.txt parser method , i have been testing last few days with Piet 's regular output .So if you are interested please drop a PM or Email and be aware I only need 5 to setup a small group email exchange to iron out teething issues or improve it . I will provide a download link and note it is only WXSIM once it is at a stage of useable or acceptance i will merge it all into the main download .

I am all ears and listening ,I am at your mercy because you will have far more knowledge,experience with this software than I …brian

Hi Brian,
Have send you a PM
Stefan

Hi Brian,

I can help.

thank you all i have received all the pm I WILL RESPOND in the morning …thank you again…brian

Hi just drop me an email mr internet explorer :smiley:

Good morning

i just the sent first batch of group emails out , i will be around next monday to resolve any problems or add improvements .