Error Or Bug With CWOP

Hi,

Not sure if it is an issue on just my machine b/c I haven"t seen anyone else post. I am running WD 10.37S b55 but it was occurring in previous update b54. Running Windoze 10 and when I go into the Control Panel and click on the CWOP Icon the main WD window comes to the front over the Control Panel (usually on top) and WD freezes up and cannot do anything to close any of the windows and have to Shut the entire Program down in Task Manager.

The other icons open ok without an issue; just the CWOP Icon (Program).

Thanks,
Tom

I was looking at your problem, but nothing like that is happening.
I’m going to Win 7 and everything is fine with CWOP.
The only thing that is repeated every time you install a new version will always delete the entire chart.
See picture.

My CWOP is actually updated via Weatherlink, however when I select it on the control panel, I get the proper screen. I must assume it is a problem at your end, rather than WD. I too am running the latest version of WD, and Saratoga.

Rick

www.MohawkValleyWeather.com

Thanks guys for your replies. Oh well what to do now although rarely ever try to go there. CWOP is reporting though so that is fine with me.

Tom

its likely a problem with the settings for the last screen position of that setup screen
you can reset that
in the wdisplay.ini settings file
find
[Main cwop setup]
last cwop setup left=
last cwop setup top=

delete those settings (when WD is not running)