ERROR: TProgressBar property out of range at time/date 17:04 07/17/17

WMR200
37R Build 81
Win 7

I started noticing that the Baro value being loaded to WU was .20 lower than what was identified on WD. I had an offset +.03 from what was recorded on my WX console. I removed the offset and the value did not change. I then removed Build 81 and installed S Build 54. The condition did not change. I returned R Build 81 and adjusted the altitude to identify where this error was coming from. WD stopped recording the barometric value, UV and solar. The following error was reported within the Program Event Log “ERROR: TProgressBar property out of range at time/date 17:04 07/17/17”. Currently, WD shows that no data is being updated although WU will record temp, dew point, wind direction and wind speed. No values appear on main display screen other than max gust and max average and WD shows that no data is being received, 0.

Someone please tell me where I should start in correcting these problems?

V/r

John

first, upgrade to build 55, and then we can move forward from there
also wunderground might have been changing your reading, to bring it more into line with stations near you

States that “error occurred while trying to replace existing file, error code 5, access denied”. I removed the R 81.exe to a separate file before trying to install S 45. Should I completely uninstall the R 81 from Windows?

I got ahead of myself, thank you for responding Brian, it has been awhile. I was installing you Build 55.

that error on install occurs if you still have WD running when you try to install it

Thank you Brian, the camera program was still running. S55 has been installed.

Good Afternoon Brian,

The installed S Build 55 will load and run if I launch it from a shortcut or .exe file. It will not load if I reboot the computer. I do have WD set to start with windows. When I reboot, it locks up looking for one update file being wmr200history.txt. If I open WD from the shortcut it runs wmr200history, assumed .exe, a version 1.3 and another I do not have time to visually identify, but it will load and run. Additionally, when the file is running, my solar data on the main display is located to the left of the box above the ET value. UV values are displayed in the box above the ET value. This nullifies accurate max solar values and graph reporting.

V/r

John

The .exe is now weatherdisplay.exe not weatherd.exe so you may have to modify the windows startup.

Thank you Niko,

I was referring to wmr200history.exe. WD fires right up on the reboot but stops on the data upload.

Upon reboot, if I stop WRM200 history data, WD immediately loads up and runs.

you can set to not have the history data program try to run by turning off the switch under control panel, data logger