A Cosmetic Thing

This is just a small thing, but one that’s been annoying me for some time. The wind direction graphic on WD’s dashboard keeps losing a lot of its wind direction text (can’t think of a better description). Probably about 90% of the time when restarting WD it happens. I thought maybe it might have been my screen resolution but that’s on maximum for this pc (old pc).

Any help to solve this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. I’ve just done that and I’ll see how it goes.

what makada says to do will not do anything
what is the exact problem you are having?
is that its the wind direction graph is wider than the other graphs?
that can be changed

From his attached pic, it looks as if the labels round the wind direction dial (N, NE, E, etc.) are looking pretty moth-eaten. . .

The wind direction graphic is actually slightly smaller than the wind speed graphic, so it isn’t that. I tried what makada suggested and it does seem to have worked - at least so far.

but its not smaller
its wider, the wind direction graph,than the windspeed graph, from what you have posted screen shot
so that does not make sense what you are trying to explain

Maybe he’s using the auto adjusting axis thing and that’s causing the labels to disappear when N isn’t at the top?

Lucht is trying to tell you the labels (N, NE, E, etc.) round the wind direction dial are disappearing!

You’re quite right about the size, Brian. My apologies for that. My eyes aren’t what they used to be :frowning:

However it has happened, so far following makada’s suggestion has worked.

ok, so its the wind direction labels around the wind direction gauge
it was not very clear to me that was what the problem was for
I have not seen that problem before here