WD has stopped reporting to wunderground

My WD Ver 10.37S54 stopped uploading to my PWS on Wundergound about 2 to 3 days ago. I have shutdown and restarted WD, and checked my settings in the wunderground section . My ID is still there along with my password etc, so I don’t know what is stopping WD to report to wunderground.

Anyone else ?

Your anti virus program might have blocked it
Try 're installing WD ( full install)
There should b a file,sentwudata.txt
Is that being updated
What shows in that

I have disabled the AV program, and the setwudata.txt file has my login details for my PWS on wunderground, as well as this:

dateutc=2017-07-15+11%3A15%3A00&winddir=225&windspeedmph=1&windgustmph=5&humidity=93&tempf=61.6&rainin=0.000&baromin=30.031&dewptf=59.6&indoortempf=80.8&indoorhumidity=47&weather=OVC&clouds=&dailyrainin=0.031&solarradiation=0.0&soiltempf=&soilmoisture=&leafwetness=0.0&softwaretype=WeatherDisplay%3A10.37S&action=updateraw
OK

It looks like it is reporting, but not according to wunderground. It was working fine upto about 3/4 days ago!

try putting the actual whole URL data show in that file into a browser window and then hit return
and see what comes back

it comes back with :
INVALIDPASSWORD|Password or key and/or id are incorrect.

I remember now, I had forgotten my Wunderground password and I had to reset or create a new one, which was just a few characters added to the one I forgot.
So WD is now reporting to Wunderground

I have managed to get that invalid password/id added to the sentwu logfile now, for the next update of WD
and I will get that message displayed when you click on the test send in the wunderground setup in WD, to aid in trouble shooting

Good stuff, and it certainly should help, and thanks for the help .

I wouldn’t have thought putting the whole line from the sentwu txt file into a browser. Maybe use that as a tip or prod if you like.

I have mentioned that trick in many other similar threads
but now with the latest version, it will show that return info when you click on the test button in WD