Rain Detail Chart

Hi
I have only been running WD since March but I see the in the rain detail chart the months of April and June have exactly the same daily figures and it looks as though July is following suit. The chart can be seen on www.greatbosullow.net
Thanks

Hi
I have been trying to make some corrections so there are now some differences between April and June on the Detailed Rain Chart.
I should also have added it’s Win 7 Pro and Build 53 and Oregon WMR300
Oddly the n2017lgcsv60.csv files had what appears to be the correct figures.
Thanks

is WD running all the time?
(especially during the month change over time)

Yes 24/7
Thanks

the month rain totals are from the totals you see when you go to view, rain chart
(you can edit those totals in that screen, try checking what the last rain total was in the log file for that month maybe)
I did fix some bugs in this in earlier versions

Hi
Which is the main log file for the rain data - in other words where does Detailed look for its data. ? I looked at M2017lgcsv.csv (and the 60 version) for all the months and the daily total rain and the monthly totals were all what I expected (close to a manual gauge I’m using to calibrate). The monthly totals in the Detailed Rain Chart were also correct shown at the bottom of the screen - it is only the daily amounts that are strange. April and June the same figures except were I’d been adjusting and July starting to look similar.
Thanks again

the data is stored in the wdisplay.ini settings file at the end of the month
it does not use the logfile as such
you can edit the totas (e.g using the correct last total in the logfile), if they are incorrect