WD will not start following update from 10.37S 51 to 10.37S 53

Used same procedure to update as done many times in the past. WD will not start following upgrade. Running WD on Windows Home Server which is based on Windows Server 2003 for Small Business. Sent Screen shot of Windows Error via Email to [email protected] along with request for link to download patch file to revert to version 51 again.

Hoping I have not finally hit the wall with this OLD Server setup…Hate the thought of migration of Weather Station, WebSite etc.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks!

its a compiler error and not to do with your windows setup
I will get a new .zip update uploaded to fix
the last full install should be OK, download that instead, for now

Whew…Glad to hear!

THANKS…will be looking for the new version.

new .zip update ready to fix it

Back in business!!!

Actually re-read your first post to me and used the full version…stripped out all but the files your ZIP contained and used that to update. All working fine.

If you like, I will re-run your patch to make sure it is all good too.

Let me know…PS…would Gladly buy you a sixpack of your favorite bubbly adult beverage if you tell me how! WD lifetime was best move I ever made and your support has been Above and Beyond what most would consider reasonable…THANKS!!!

there are plenty of people who disagree though

Few whose opinions really matter I am sure…I will buy your beer, not theirs!

Thanks again, all good using the update zip also now.

Who disagree’s just let me know who, & I will send the heavy mob round to sort them out.

teal. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have actually accumulated a few virtual beers over the years :occasion5:

Well I don’t, exact opposite opinion. Brian your support over the years is simply outstanding.

Thank you.

Send Brian a paypal donation for the beer. :wink:

This one will only be Virtual…if you choose it to be. Paypal idea was a good one! DONE…

thanks very much! :slight_smile: