Tide Prediction Tide Clock stopped working

This morning at about 8AM my Tide Prediction table and tide clock stopped working…
it was working at 6am when I looked but just stopped populating the table and the clock…

before I go looking I thought I’d ask if anyone else has had this problem recently…
my host provider (1and1) has recently changed to sftp - it initially caused some upload problems
for WD but all has been working reasonably well for the past few weeks…occasionally I get a problem with
uploads stopping and have to restart WD

I haven’t played with this tide script for a very long time so it will be like starting a new trying to figure out
what has gone wrong…thanks for any help or suggestions…

Steve

That’s odd isn’t it. It seems fine here so it’s probably something at your end :wink:

http://www.leavening.org/tides/sqltide/

Your tideprediction file from WD hasn’t been updated since June 11th.

http://www.bwsrh.com/tideprediction.html

Double check your WD settings.

If my clientraw is updating normally can I make the assumption that my revised ftp settings are ok to upload the tide prediction file?

Yeah, if everything is updating fine but the tide file, it has to be a setting in wd for the tide.

I manually uploaded the tideprediction.html file and the website is working well…

for some reason the html file is not uploading…I’ll have to look and see if there are multiple
ftp instruction…it’s been a while but I’ve assumed if clientraw is working
the html file should work as well…

thanks

Not so fast…

Acc to the status page the noaa report also hasn’t uploaded June 11th.

Realtime FTP has it’s own setup so the fact that it works isn’t necessarily a good clue. I would be looking at the setup for FTP used by tides/NOAA.

Tnx Niko…I seem to hv things current except for the NOAA report…where is the ftp setup for NOAA…I’m looking but can’t seem to find it…actually I’m not even sure what ftp setup is controlling the tide prediction…can u point me in the right direction…
Thanks

Steve

Are you using the Control Panel/Internet File Creation and Uploads, Override function? If so I think they would both be setup on there.

Thanks Niko…made some adjustments to the ftp address for the hostname/server and all seems to be working.

Appreciate the help

Steve