Barometer issue on Weather Underground

I am having an issue with my barometer reading on Weather Underground, which up until a couple of days ago my barometer was reading correctly. To the best of my knowledge I wouldn’t have done anything to cause this change, For some reason, however, I got a notice that my data didn’t appear correct and shortly thereafter I lost my gold star. My Underground Weather station number is KCOFORTC80.

The barometer reading that is showing on Weather Display is 30.242 in and 1024.1 hPa. The number that is being reported to or weather underground is using is 30.10 in and 1019.2 mb. The strange thing about this is that the data being sent to CWOP, FW0345, is the same data that is showing on Weather Display or 1024.1mb. The same holds true for PWS Weather, KCOFORTC80, it is also showing the correct data.

I updated today to Version 10.37S53 with no resulting change. I have also reported this issue to Weather Underground since I don’t know where the problem lies.

Any help you could give me would be deeply appreciated.

I am reporting from an Oregon Scientific WMR200 weather station and I have the barometer off set set at 4.993. I am at 4944’ in altitude but don’t have the QFE checked. This is the setting that I have used all along,

Dennis

[email protected]

I suspect wunderground is comparing your data with other stations in the area
you can see the actual data sent to WU via the file
sentwudata.txt (where WD is installed)

Thanks for the reply. I will wait to see if I get a response from Weather Underground.

Dennis

Good luck on getting a reply from WU. Have written them twice, never an answer.

Terry