Yesterday and all year video creation problems

After replacing my dead webcam Weather Display is creating, but not uploading, yesterday video. The file does appear to be created so I guess I could use another FTP program/option, but I wish I knew why this isn’t working. I also noticed that the year video hasn’t been created for quite awhile. The files are created, but not the video. Where should I be looking to fix this? Thanks.

which version/build of WD?
also is the source file (top most setting) correct?
as that looks like a time stamped file and not the latest image
also tick to create moviemaker log, so you can check that
also is WD running all the time?

Weather Display v 10.37S53, win10, running 24/7.

Source file is correct. Yes it looks like a time stamped file and it sort of is, but it is a repeating name for a file created every minuet by my webcam software. (long story–not a fun camera to set up!) WD converts that file to nnnntimed_000.jpg and nnnnjpgwebcam.jpg - 2 separate files. I’m not sure why I’m getting the both files but they are both definitely there.

The files “yesterday” video is being created but it is not being uploaded. The hourly and lastday (current day) files are uploaded correctly.

Regarding the all year, the files appear to be correctly created (sequentially numbered files using the webcam image file - nnnyearmovietimed_000.jpg), but the video is never created. I noticed it was creating the file last year, but stopped at some point even though the files were still created. Hope that makes sense.

I enabled the log file.

Thanks

Here are the logs. I still can’t figure out what is wrong. The daily files are created and uploaded fine EXCEPT for the yesterday video which is created but not uploaded.

In the case of the all year videoI have no idea what is wrong. The file appear to be there, but maybe it is looking for a file that isn’t there? If it is I have no idea what it is looking for or how to fix it.

Here are the logs for what it is worth.

moviemakeryearlog.txt (99 Bytes)

moviemakerlog.txt (55.7 KB)

Well, things are now worse. The timed files are still created, but not NO videos are made. Apparently it doesn’t like the file names, but I can see no way to change this. These names worked initially. Settings are the same as far as I can tell. Is there any way I can find out what name it is looking for or where are these settings stored? Thanks.