How to change temperature range on main-screen graph?

AHA!! Yes, “Max Temp on Scale” solved the problem for me (once I closed and restarted the program).
I have to admit, there are numerous different settings that seem like they might be related to this scale; I was confused on exactly what I needed to set. Having said that, though, I had set all the other ones to 50C, but missed this one.
Thank you for your insight and help!!

As for why I’m still using the old version, it is because when I previously tried to upgrade to a newer version, all of the labels on the graphs all lost their colors and were just displayed in black, which made it very difficult to figure out which setting related to which graph. I previously posted about this issue, a year or so back, but the only response I got was “well, I don’t see that when I run the program”, which was not useful for me since I did see that, so I just reverted to the last working version, which is what I’m using now.

BTW, I tried again, a couple of months ago, to upgrade to the current version, and I still get all black labels. Perhaps this is related to my using Windows 7 64-bit?? I don’t know. Anyway, V10.37R Build 81 does not have that issue, which is why I’ve stayed with it.