Echo and PWS data

I remember someone asking in a post I read somewhere on this forum if it was possible to get Amazon echo to get our PWS weather data using an echo . I found this and it works great

If you send your data to Weather underground there is a skill you can use with your echo or echo dot.
This is an Alexa skill that pulls the data from your personal weather station via Weather Underground.
All you need to do is set it up get your api if you already have one you can use it then set station name
Then ask Alexa (Echo) to get you info

See here for details

https://www.amazon.com/Personal-Weather-Underground-PWS/dp/B07234WJ9B/ref=lp_14284889011_1_7?s=digital-skills&ie=UTF8&qid=1497793682&sr=1-7

If you need some help to set it up let me know, I will do my best to help.
So far it has worked great for me.

Windgust (K1DED)

Most excellent. Works like a charm.

Sounds great - I would love there to be a skill like this for UK users :slight_smile:

it should work for UK user
if its setupafter enabling the skill

Yes I guess it should but my account is on amazon.co.uk and skill is not in the store via the app. Can’t see a way of enabling it on amazon.com as I am prompted to click through to UK store under “get this skill”. I don’t have the expertise to create a skill sadly. EDIT There is actually something similar in the UK skill store but seem only for the developer’s own use i.e only set for his station down under in Adelaide.