WMR300 not connecting

Hi, I am new to WD, but not new to weather stations and software, I am also aware that it must be frustrating when a new user possibly repeats the same questions, but I have been reading the help files, set up files and this forum for three days now and just can

do not try to trick WD into displaying default data, that is not going to help
what shows in the separate running wmr300 decode program?
what version/build of WD?, you should be using the latest version, and not a basic version
is the time/date on the wmr300 console the same as the pc?
the outdoor sensor number to use for temp/hum in the weather station type setup, wmr300 setup, what do you have that set to?
(should be 1 or 8)

He has old versions “v10.37R Build62 and the Full version (Trial) is 10.37R Build 70” so needs to download the latest 10.37S53 install file from http://www.weather-display.com/files.php.

@garyghj - the download from www.weather-display.com functions as a fully functional limited time trial.

Brian,

Thank you for responding and good to make contact with you after seeing your name and WD software in so many emails, forums and weather related documents.

In answer to your questions, but first and bearing in mind I am not a novice with Weather stations and Weather reporting software (www.millbankhouse.co.uk), I think I may have an issue with The Weather Shop UK in supplying out of date software and possibly even missing some.

I ordered from them the WMR300 along with 4 pieces of Software namely; Weather Display full version, WD Advanced Graphing Module, WD Live Premium and WML Full version Relief Maps.

Within the hardware box the Weather Shop supplied a CD with the sostware versions I referred to in my previous post; Basic version v10.37R Build 62 and labelled ‘For WMR300’ and also the Full version (Trial) 10.37R Build 70. I have tried to use both of these on two different pc’s, but get the problems I described previously.

Now to answer your questions.

I am not trying to trick WD into displaying false data, I am following Weathershop guidance and trying to get WD to read the data from the weather station data logger.

What is the separate running WMR300 decode programme and where do I find it?

I now have a full version code from the Weather Shop and will download the full version today from your site link.

Yes the console time and the pc time are in sync. I use GPS time on my weather pc and radio time on the console.

I will change the outdoor Temp/hum sensor number to 1 when I download and register the latest software as I am remote at the moment.

Thank you again

Gary

I am not sure why they are reselling such an old version
first step is to download and install and run the latest version of WD
what shows in the separate running wmr300decode program
you should see that running in the windows system tray, bottom right hand corner
click on that icon

Back at base, entered code and then upgrades to v10.37S Build53 and for the first time the screen populated with correct information so thank you gentlemen.

Brian one more question if I may. The Weather Shop UK are asking me for the website URL that will be hosting uploads from WD Live Premium and also WML Full version relief maps, before providing me with the various reg codes. For various reasons, I am uploading my Weather Data from different equipment and servers to different hosts and then pulling them together through links on my main weather website. Eg. Nexstorm to one host, Satellite images downloads to another, Blake Larsen Sun Recorder to another and weather station data to another. Do you need to know the defined host or my parent weather website? I am not sure yet where I will host these.

Thank you again.

Gary

just the domain