Ten Years Gone

Hello all…

hard to believe that 10 years have past since I first began my weather website back in June 2007…sure was a lot of fun when I first started out, but for past few years or so I have pretty much left the site as is without much changes except for the changes needed for scripts to work. Am very satisfied with my colors and theme layout with the saratoga templates and also the leuven templates so have just left them as is because changing them wouldnt make much sense.

also met and made a lot of great friends in here over the years and have helped numerous others get their sites up and running.

will leave the website running as long as I possiblly can.

Thank you, Chris in west wareham, Massachusetts USA

its been great I reckon how you have helped a lot of people with setting up web sites over the years

Very true! A good decade Chris =D>

Hi Chris,

I still have the 2 sites you did for me and they’re working great! I appreciate it. I could use some help with Leuven V28 :smiley:

@gateway2capecod CHRIS, thanks for your support when I started with the Leuven-Template and your help implementing the US version at other users sites.

@mldenison No problem to install version 2.8j for you. If you PM me a (temporary) userid / password for your website, I can update the current 2.7 version first and then install 2.8j. The only minor problem is if you want to wait until that NOAA switches to the new forecast scripts. But that is postponed already a few times.

Wim

Seems they’re still messing with it. I still see 404 and 500 errors on my pages that show the forecast info, which have increased in the past week or so.