WD Console Temp Display (closed)

I’ve noticed since B53 that the digital numbers for outside air temperature is blank. Clicking on it brings up the temp in Celsius and it then switches back to Fahrenheit, but eventually disappears again.

Also, prob a problem with WU but I keep getting notices from them today that my feed has stopped. But thought I would mention it in case others have noticed it also. My guess is the problem is on their end since I eventually I get a notice that my feed is back online, and I didn’t do anything #-o

I am not seeing the problem here with the temperature like that
and have no other reports of this problem
and there has been no code change in this area
so I do not know why you have this problem
you might need to go back a version
also there has been no changes made to wunderground either

Thought it might just be me. Very strange. My WU is offline again today, https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=KWAOCEAN41 and I am not having internet problems. Why these issues popped up with B53 is a mystery. Will try dropping back to the previous version and see if they clear up or remain.

no problems with wunderground data here for me with build 53
https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=IFRANKLI1

Dunno Brian, build 49 solid as a rock. I will try the full install of 53 tomorrow and see if that changes anything for me.

Not having any issues here with the new ver. 53. BTW Dan I am just across the river between Seaside and Astoria. You might check to see if the Text Color has changed. It may be there but somehow has changed to black and blends in with the background.

Ray K7FU

Full install build 53 has been running a couple hours and so far no recurrence of the issue.

Happy to report no further problems after doing the full install of build 53. Must have been a one off thing :wink:

I have seen this
its a problem with the usb driver by the looks
when it happens, the data received count stops going up

disconnecting and then reconnecting the usb plug to the davis station and then going to the com port setup in WD and clicking on OK gets it going again