Parallels and some issues

Ok, I made the plunge and added Parallels and Win 10 to my mac. I installed the CP2102 USB to UART Bridge Controller.
I can connect via USB with the Weatherlink program to my USB Envoy (the same one and logger that I had with my PC ) but I can’t connect Weatherdisplay via USB.
I can connect via IP logger, but I would rather do USSB.
I don’t see the logger in device manager.

So right now, I am supposed to be getting for a 2 week trip, and the computer will be down. However, it would be nice if anyone has Parallels, win 10 and a suggestion.

Did your logger somehow get set to that usb xpress mode that only works with WL?

yes. it is USBXpresss device.

how do I get around that?

davis has a utility program to convert it (windows program), included with weather link install files
there is a FAQ

The version included with weatherlink may be bad, you can download a good one direct from Davis here

got it to work. the converter was in the start menu as mentioned. I think we are good now.

I am slowly rebuilding … glad to be back.
question, the log files from the mac version, can they be used in the PC version? I do have my old PC version files on an external hard drive that I can import, but wondering about the mac log files. then I could convert them to data files if needed.

yes