Humidity

I think my temp/humidity sensor has gone down, for the last few days it seems to reading backwards, the humidity goes down at night & up during the day. When it rains the humidity goes down see uploads, I have a new temp/humidity sensor that I keep as a spare & will try to fit that tomorrow if it is not raining, it just seems very strange that it is behaving this way, the last one when it went wrong it was just reading very low all the time not reading backwards as this one seems to be doing.

teal.

Just one question, do the readings in WD match those on the console?

If so then I agree, what your humidity sensor is reporting is nonsense :-k

Hi Niko, yes they do show the same, anyway I’m about to change the sensor with a new one. the one in there at the moment is not quite 2 years old, I fitted a new sensor in there myself, this time I have a complete new card to install.

teal.

New one now fitted, humidity has gone from 45% to 88% & still still climbing, hopefully thats has sorted it. I may be wrong but when I put the cursor on the top graph & move it along the time changes as well as the gust speed, average wind speed & the the barometer readings show what they were at that time, it also does it on the wind direction graph, but when I try it on the lower graph the time/rainfall/humidity & temperature does not, is right ?, I’m sure the readings used to alter the same as the top graph does, If someone else could try this for me & let me know, humidity now showing 90%.

many thanks.

teal.

Ignore last post just rebooted & all is working ok now, humidity is now 91% that’s the same as a nearby station, all I have got to do now is find out why the rapid fire is not working.

teal.