How to stop FTP of hour.txt & extra.txt

I am a meteotemplate user and have switched to the new API WD upload. I found where to shut off the clientraw.txt but for the life of me, cannot find what controls these other files that are uploaded to my site via ftp. I do use the WD ftp system to upload other files from WXSIM which work well.

maybe you had set to upload the clientraw files in the customise internet and file creation setup?

Every item on those pages are red, and the override switch is OFF. The actual clientraw file has stopped sending but the other two did not. On the FTP/Internet Setup, the FTP main internet settings are still intact, the General FTP sends the WXSIM files. On the Web Files/Web Pages Setup, the old Meteotemplate HTTP GET setting is on (I still need it). Nothing else I can find is checked on.

what about the customise internet and file creation setup override , second tab, send client raw

Customized Internet, first, second tab all red. I am not getting clientraw.txt, I am only getting hour.txt and extra.txt