Display units

I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction to correct an anomaly in my display settings. My wind and rain show metric but some of the temp, humidity and baro are in imperial. I just cannot seem to locate the appropriate place to adjust this. www.wanakaweather.co.nz/weather28

where exactly are you seeing the US units on your web site?

In the LED boxes. I think they are part of Ajax but I am uncertain.

You mean the green on black digital displays on the linked page? I’m not seeing imperial units there :?

I do see that the digital display temp hops about and doesn’t match the gauge but it is marked C

try doing a full refresh of the web site in your browser yendor

No change with a refresh. Seems odd that I see imperial units but others not. I notice as well that my humidity setting is 100 which should be 59 currently. The numbers do flick about as well.

For the record here’s what I see:

What I see.

try reloading/refreshing your browser
use ctrl F5 keys on your keyboard
I see what niko sees, i.e metric
at url
http://www.wanakaweather.co.nz/weather28/

Well, that’s just weird :?

What browser? I’m using Chrome.

My key board must be different. Ctrl+F5 opens my download folder. I now understand what you are saying however and have done a cache clearance which has fixed the problem. It is almost always the simple things. Learnt some more today. Thanks so much for patience and assistance. Another odd thing is here http://www.wanakaweather.co.nz/weather1/wxssgauges.php if anyone can help. Telling me that I am offline when all indications are that I am online (should this be a new post?)

that next page , the steel gauges, uses the customclientraw.txt file
maybe the settings for the steel gauges there are set to use a wrong url to the customclientraw file, or maybe that file is not uploading to your web site

CCR is uploading but there seems to be a point with realtime clientraw ftp when this appears:

Uploading file C:\wdisplay\webfiles\customclientraw.txttmp → /public_html/data/ customclientraw.txttmp
145: Can’t open LocalFile for reading.
File uploaded at time :16:24:50
RNFR customclientraw.txttmp
550 Sorry, but that file doesn’t exist
141: 550 Sorry, but that file doesn’t exist

does the customclientraw.txt file exist in the webfiles folder?
try deleting it, in case it has been locked or similar

There appears to be a problem with the ccr file not creating the customclientraw file in the webfiles folder. I have that set as per screen shot.

is there a customclientrawlocal.txt file in the webfiles folder?
is there a customclientraw.txt file there?

No there is neither there. There used to be but seems the power failure dropped them off or I have managed to lose them. Brian I found copies of the files in the main wdisplay directory and copied them into webfiles and with all the web pages now responding normally. Is there supposed to be a copy of those two files in the wdisplay or just in webfiles?

there is a default version that comes with the main install files